Choosing to be Well is an 8 week small group gathering focusing on deepening our relationship with God and embracing a healthy lifestyle.
Do any of these statements ring a bell with you?
- I’ve tried every diet to lose weight. Nothing works!
- I’m not sure what “good nutrition” means or how to get there.
- My health is declining. I’m always tired. I don’t sleep well. Is there anything I can do?
- The stress in my life is overwhelming. I don’t think it’s healthy.
- How can I improve my immunity and strengthen my body against disease?
- Something has to change in my life. Where do I start?
Choosing to be Well brings together a diverse group of people seeking emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual wellness. Join us for an 8 week journey to discover God’s desire for our well-being.
An 8 week Bible Study with wellness insights
Beginning on January 9
Monday's | 11 am
Please see button below to purchase required Bible Study Guide.
Choosing to be Well includes these topics—
Session 1. Finding Hope to Run the Race
Session 2. Embracing a New Way of Thinking
Session 3. Overcoming Obstacles for Success
Session 4. Sustaining Motivation from the Word of God
Session 5. Living a Life of Worship
Session 6. Finding Strength for a Lifetime
Session 7. Stretching for the Lord
Session 8. Caring for Your Heart
Phyllis Fox is a National Board Certified Health Coach and co-owner of Choice Wellness and Counseling. She and her husband, Doug, live in Johnson City, Tennessee. Together, they have a daughter and son-in-law that have blessed them with two adorable grandsons. Phyllis is a Bible study leader and elder at Grandview Christian Church. Email Phyllis at phyllis@ChoicewWellnessAndCounseling.com.