Choosing to be Well, Body & Soul, is a 9-week small group gathering focusing on deepening our relationship with God and embracing a healthy lifestyle.
Do any of these statements ring a bell with you?
- I’ve tried every diet to lose weight. Nothing works!
- I’m not sure what “good nutrition” means or how to get there.
- My health is declining. I’m always tired. I don’t sleep well. Is there anything I can do?
- The stress in my life is overwhelming. I don’t think it’s healthy.
- How can I improve my immunity and strengthen my body against disease?
- Something has to change in my life. Where do I start?
Choosing to be Well brings together a diverse group of people seeking emotional, physical, mental, and spiritual wellness. Join us for a 9-week journey to discover God’s desire for our well-being.
Choosing to be Well will is hosted on Zoom.
Choosing to be Well includes these topics—
Session 1. Getting Started. Do You Want to be Well?
Session 2. Finding Hope to Run the Race
Session 3. Embracing a New Way of Thinking
Session 4. Overcoming Obstacles for Success
Session 5. Sustaining Motivation from the Word of God
Session 6. Living a Life of Worship
Session 7. Finding Strength for a Lifetime
Session 8. Finding Contentment in all Situations
Session 9. Caring for Your Heart
Phyllis Fox is a National Board Certified Health Coach and co-owner of Choice Wellness and Counseling. She and her husband, Doug, live in Johnson City, Tennessee. Together, they have a daughter and son-in-law that have blessed them with two adorable grandsons. Phyllis is a Bible study leader and elder at Grandview Christian Church.