Beat Diabetes Blueprint
a 12-week program to help you--
- Learn how to craft a nutrition and physical activity blueprint.
- Discover healthy coping techniques
- Explore ways to reduce risks as you manage your diabetes
- Develop problem solving skills to help you avoid complications.
Beat Diabetes Blueprint
Over the course of 12 weeks, you can learn---
- Healthy Eating. Everything you eat and drink matters. Be pleasantly surprised at how whole food nutrition will make your body feel and function. PS. It's NOT a diet plan.
- Movement and Activity. With an increase in your physical activity, you can lose some weight and feel better in your clothes.
- Self-Care. Have you been ignoring your personal needs for a while? It's time to reduce your stress. Improve your sleep. Practice self-kindness. Increase your rest.
- Create a support network. Personal relationships matter to improved health. Learn how to get the support of family and friends. Discover how to talk with your primary care doctor and others on your medical team.
- Develop a Care Plan. Lower the risk of complications with simple daily practices. Make a plan to solve problems before they occur.
Call TODAY for a FREE Discovery Session. Explore how the Beat Diabetes Blueprint can impact your life.
Overwhelmed by Diabetes?
A diagnosis of Prediabetes or Type 2 Diabetes can be frustrating with so much to learn and manage. As your health coach, I will help you navigate the lifestyle changes that can make a significant impact on your physical and emotional well-being. With a coach by your side, you can craft a nutrition and physical activity plan. You will learn healthy coping techniques, ways to reduce risks as you manage your diabetes, and problem solving skills to help you avoid complications.
You know what you need to do. But HOW do you get it done?
The Problem. There's too much glucose (blood sugar) in your bloodstream.
Maybe you have experienced some of the common symptoms: blurred vision, frequent thirst, frequent urination, extreme tiredness, unusual hunger, or lots of infections that just won't go away. Or maybe you are feeling a numbness or tingling in your feet or hands.
Or maybe you haven't experienced any symptoms. None. Your diagnosis is shocking to you.
Why Making Changes Matters.
Uncontrolled hyperglycemia (blood sugar is too high) leads to the onset and progression of complications. If it's not controlled, diabetes can cause a variety of problems that can affect nearly every organ in your body such as--
- Heart Disease
- Kidney disease
- Nerve damage
- Eye damage
- Digestion problems
- Erectile dysfunction
- Skin problems
- Dental problems
- Infections that won't heal
Ready to take action?
When you are ready, ask Choice Wellness to assist you with trusted information and encouragement. Let's talk about how eating whole foods, physical activity, and a confident attitude will help you find a better balance for your life. With lifestyle modifications, you can improve your well-being and possibly place your diabetes in full remission.
Now is the time to get serious about your diabetes diagnosis
- Boost energy levels, reduce stress, sleep better, and think sharper
- Lose 5-7 percent of body weight without dieting
- Manage the effects of stress on your health
- Apply whole food nutrition to improve blood sugar levels
- Discover how low glycemic foods make you feel better without feeling hungry
- Reduce increased risk of heart disease and stroke with proven lifestyle changes
- Invest in yourself with effective self-care
Take the Next Step
Reach out and let's talk. Explore how the Beat Diabetes Blueprint is a good fit for your needs.
FREE Discovery Session. No commitments. Let's explore your unique needs and consider a plan that's customized to your health.
Complete the Contact Form or email directly or make a call.
Learn more about Choice Wellness and Counseling.
Read some of the published articles by Choice Wellness.
Interested in a Small Group with a Bible Study?
By the way, what is a Health Coach?
Certified Health Coach
Phyllis received her Master Health Coach Certification from the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute, founded by world-renowned physician and author, Dr. William Sears. The Institute is a leader in science-based health and wellness education that focuses on the four pillars of health; Lifestyle, Exercise, Attitude and Nutrition (L.E.A.N.). A certification by the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute is obtained only after completing the extensive course work and meeting all requirements. Once certified, a Health Coach possesses the knowledge, tools and resources to make a positive difference in the health of others. Phyllis also earned her diabetes certification from the American Association of Diabetes Educators.