"To grow a garden is to believe in tomorrow."
Are you looking to add more fresh sustainable and nutritious food into your diet?
Are you concerned about the lack of quality produce in your grocery store?
Are you a gardener that misses having fresh vegetables in the winter?
Consider adding a Tower Garden to your home.
Learn more by watching video below.
What materials are used in a Tower Garden?
Tower Garden is made of UV-stabilized, BPA-free, high-quality food-grade plastic, making it compliant with FDA guidelines for food contact.
How does Tower Garden work?
Simply put, it rains inside! The Tower pumps mineral enhanced water to the top, the water trickles down and provides everything plants need to grow!
How much space is needed for a Tower Garden?
A great advantage of this vertical garden system is that it only requires 3 square feet of space! It can be placed just about anywhere in the home, indoors or outdoors.
What can you grow in a Tower Garden?
Melons and so much more!
Herbs like basil, thyme, rosemary, and more
And flowers such as dwarf sunflowers, zinnias, and more!
Curious about who created the Tower Garden?
7 Reasons to Invest in a Tower Garden
- Improved mental health. Gardening has a direct correlation to improved mental health.
- Save MONEY on food! Tower Gardens produce grows 3 times faster and yield 30 percent more than a traditional garden. This means more cost savings!
- It requires ZERO gardening experience. Towers are soil free and weed free. They water themselves on a timer, and require far less maintenance than a traditional garden.
- It's ECO-FRIENDLY. Towers run on a pump/filter system and re-use the water in their reservoir which equates to a whopping 90 percent less water use than a traditional garden.
- You can grow ALL YEAR LONG! Towers are designed to grow Indoors and Outdoors which means you'll enjoy munching on pesticide free produce all year!
- Tower Gardens require little space. Towers only need 2-3 square feet of space which represents 33 square feet of traditional gardening!
- You have greater control of your food supply and quality. With supply chain disruptions and pandemic uncertainty, food prices are expected to continued to go up in 2022 along with availability issues.
Tower Gardens. How they work. What you can grow.
Doug and I would love to share our Tower Garden experience with you.
Reach out and let's chat!